We at Priyam with Tally, we have a hard-earned reputation for empowering businesses with stable, effective software products. Tally.ERP 9 has all the features required for high-performance business management.
Tally ERP 9 provides comprehensive control to meet the needs of both small and large businesses. It essentially is about high performance in business operations. Tally ERP 9 offers superior functionalities to manage your accounts, Finance, Statutory & Inventory. It also helps you manage your branches, warehouses and manufacturing facilities with utmost ease and bring efficiency to your human resource and payroll management. It offers the ideal combination of flexibility, control over business operations and functionality, yet retaining the simplicity. Trusted remote access, round the clock connectivity, quick installation process and ease of use are all features that make Tally ERP 9 a necessity for businesses across the globe.
With Trusted Remote Access, Audit & Compliance Services, an Integrated Support Centre and Security management, all focused on delivering peace of mind to you. It is a complete product that retains its original simplicity yet offers comprehensive business functionalities such as Accounting, Finance, Inventory, Sales, Purchase, Point of Sales, Manufacturing, Costing, Job Costing, Payroll and Branch Management along with capabilities like Statutory Processes, excise etc. Whatever the demands, Tally ERP 9 makes life a lot easier. With an ideal combination of function, control and customisability built in, Tally.ERP 9 permits business owners and their associates to do more.
The product is supported on Windows operating system; on Windows XP and above.
Powerful remote capabilities that boost collaboration
Easy to find qualified personnel
Easy to customise
Low cost of ownership via quick implementation, Tally Integrator, & Support Centre.
Tally ERP 9 helps take this process many steps ahead with its revolutionary approach. It provides rich, multi-faceted features that offer the complete package for monitoring, controlling and managing your business.
You can monitor funds and cash flow details conveniently. It also has different functions that help in tracking budgets, customer credit limits, bank reconciliation processes, cash balances and getting notifications incase of negative cash balance. The product also allows internal tracking of the audit process and revealing the post audit changes in the report.
- Receivables & Payables Management
- Credit Management
- Maintain Multiple Companies
- Fund Flow & Cash Flow
- Auto or Manually Configured Cheque Printing
- Unlimited Cost & Profit Centers
- Multi Currency Accounting
- Interest Calculation
- Flexible Classification of Chart of Accounts
- Unified Groups and Ledgers
- Consolidation of Companies
- Budgets & Controls View
- Contact Details at Report Level
- Cheque-Book Management
- Auto or Manual Bank Reconciliation (Auto BRS)
Tally ERP 9 helps simplify the invoicing process and helps in easily tracking sales Orders thus improving your Sales process and purchases done in a particular period.
Updated & accurate stock status, planning manufacturing information and tracking sales particulars are seamless and thereby efficient.
With this product, one can keep a check on stock stored at different locations, manage their movement, and re-order when necessary so as to ensure that the business functions smoothly.
One can also manage particulars for effective management of sales and collections by choosing to enforce credit limits as and when necessary.
- Sales/Tax Invoicing
- Excise Invoicing
- Sales Orders Processing
- Stock Query from Invoice
- Price List & Discount Management
- Item-Wise & Invoice-Wise Profitability
- Item Batch-Wise Details
- Multi Level Classification of Items
- Sales Registers
- Purchase Invoicing
- Purchase Orders Processing
- Reorder Levels
- Item Batch-Wise Details
- Additional Cost of Purchase
- Purchase Registers
Job Costing is a form of specific order costing which applies to a job undertaken according to customer specifications. It applies to industries which produce definite products against individual orders.
Key features of Job Costing module are:
- Ascertain profitability i.e., Net Profit/Loss for a particular Job/Project.
- Track the transfer of materials from one godown to another.
- Track the consumption of materials at different locations.
- Drill down till voucher level for any kind of alteration or reference.
- Track material-wise receipts, consumption, transfers and closing stock at multiple locations dedicated for a job.
- Create job 'cost centers' and report on them.
- Capture revenue and expenses as and when they are updated.
- Compare and analyse various jobs.
- Inventory movement: Opening, Inwards, Outwards, Transfer, Consumption etc.
- Compare each element of cost, selling price and profit with other jobs.
- Ascertain the costs under each element when the job is in progress.
- Do a Job Work Analysis where a service or a product is the output.
The payroll management functionality in Tally ERP 9 handles a number of payroll compliance checks right from payslip generation to salary revision, loans and advances, deductions, ad-hoc payments, etc.
It also has additional features such as multiple salary structures for different employees, support for gratuity, accurate and timely payment advice to banks to streamline the operations of an enterprise.
- Pay Slip Printing and E-Mailing
- Employee Category/Group-Wise Pay Sheet
- Employee Profile, Group & Category
- Employee Pay Structure Management
- Attendance Recording & Pay Process
- Payroll Accounting
- Personal Income Tax with Reports
- PF/ESI Calculation & E- Returns
- Payroll Exception Reports
- Employee Profile Report
- Payment Advice
Exciting advances make Data Synchronisation ideal for tying-up widely spread business locations. These could be branch offices or distributor/vendor locations or retail chains… all needing to connect with the Head Office. Any business with footprints across multiple geographies is another ideal situation. Data Synchronisation in Tally.ERP 9 makes two sets of data identical, enabling a user to work with data that is current and the same as data at a central location.
You may be a growing business with one branch, or a medium sized business with multiple branches, or a large business with multiple branches - Data Synchronisation in Tally.ERP 9 connects you with your business where it happens and when it happens.
Transactions of sales orders, payments received and inventory across branches and consolidation of all these at head office is a common practice. Configure your business information such as sales orders & purchase orders, accounts receivable/ payable, inventory status etc to be available from all the branches to your HO. Consolidate the information at one or more branches, decide what information needs to flow from one branch to another. Availability of information when it is required will facilitate faster, better and informed business decisions.
Data Synchronization offers seamless integration of data across vendor locations and retail chains.
This allows users to work with the most current data across various geographic locations in line with the data at the central location.
- One way Synchronization
- Selective Synchronization
- Synchronization After Save
- Multiple Rule Synchronization
- Enterprise and Beyond
- Synch with "Voucher Ordering"
- Opening Balance Control
The complications of taxation are a great concern to businesses. More often than not, manually tax returns are packed with errors that attract penalties from the government. This causes worry, time-loss and labour to many businessmen; and Tally Solutions understands this better than anyone else. Hence, Release 5.0 offers the simplest, fastest and most powerful statutory experience yet.
Tally.ERP 9 Release 5.0 helps you generate 100% accurate tax returns in minutes, which will ensure that no more penalties and fines eat into your profits. Moreover, it provides the experience of a hand-prepared return to ensure that taxation becomes a hassle-free task.
A few highlights of Release 5.0 are:
- Unparalleled Accuracy: Instantly identify and correct errors that occur in your tax returns, within a few seconds.
- Comprehensive Visibility: Enjoy complete visibility on the set of transactions that are included or excluded while preparing your tax returns.
- Complete Assurance: Rest assured that all transactions are taken into account without any omissions or alterations; so your returns are a true reflection of your account books.
- Highest Convenience: Prepare and share a common chart of accounts with branch locations to streamline your taxation procedure.
- Matchless Flexibility: Create and modify tax rates and classifications as per your business, to ensure that you are fully compliant with the regulations.
- Continued Confidence: Generate 'intermediate returns' at any time, to build confidence in the quality of data for finalizing your returns. Further, you can either modify them or prepare revised returns as appropriate; thus, making the annual audit process far easier and swifter.
- Intuitive Response: Receive suggestions and warnings from the application, while assorting transactions during the preparation of tax returns. Based on past interactions and inputs, Tally.ERP9 prompts the right action to take for uncertain transactions.
Release 5.0 is compatible across Indian tax regimes such as VAT, Excise, TDS and Service tax.
The VAT forms in Release 5.0 are currently available for the regions of Maharashtra, Rajasthan, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu and New Delhi. Subsequent releases will provide the VAT forms for other states/countries.
Release 5.0 has been launched with the intention to make taxation simple, accurate and speedy. The tax filing periods would no longer be marked with long and tedious work hours.
A simple process delivers the seamless experience of triangulation to you:
Tally.ERP 9 Release 5.0 populates all the transactions, without any omissions. Then, categorises them into Included for tax return preparation, Excluded from tax return preparation and Uncertain transactions. This provides full visibility and clarity on the transactions used to prepare your returns.
Uncertain transactions are those which either have missing information or errors in transactions. The system will intuitively guide you to trace these omissions/errors, and help you rectify the same in a matter of seconds.
It then compiles the returns using the transactions under the 'included' category and generates the tax returns in the government prescribed format. This can then be exported in XML format and submitted to the authorities.
Tally.ERP 9 security keeps everything open by default (full access); you progressively 'lock-down' the system as the need arises. To simplify usage, you can define standard sets of rights and use these as templates for specific users, adding or removing rights for that user, if required.
Once you open your company for Tally.NET remote access, you can apply the same level of control to such users –a Tally.NET Identity (ID) is added in exactly the same way as the 'normal' user.
Other requirements are also covered:
Administrators can get access to all features of the Control Centre, the enterprise-wide control point, but can be denied access to business data!
- If you have some extra sensitive data, you can specify a password that must be provided to even open the company. This is implemented with a secure encryption method and renders the data useless to anyone who manages to get a copy of the data files.
- Un-encrypted data may need protection against casual theft. With Tally.ERP 9 you can specify that data is not accessible locally via an Education version.
- You might have customised Tally.ERP 9 to deliver certain proprietary business capabilities: you might not like these to be available to others. With Tally.ERP 9, you can limit access to specific Tally.ERP 9 serial numbers, and even restrict access from Educational versions.
A host of other capabilities in Tally.ERP 9 have been developed to enhance the efficiency and reduce the time and effort taken for various business processes.
- Logo Printing
- Any Date Based Reporting
- Flexible Financial Periods
- Split Financial Year
- Multiple Stock Valuations
- Flexible Units of Measure
- Alternate & Compound Units of Measure
- Multi Location Stock Control
- Physical Stock Verification
- Post Dated Vouchers
- Flexible Voucher Numbering
- User Defined Voucher Types
- Multilingual (11 Indian Languages)
- Index Printing for Multi Account Printing
- Grouping & Categorisation of Stock Items
- Percentage Based Reporting
- Multi Account Reporting
- Running Balance Display in Ledger Voucher Reports
- Multi Stock Duty Alteration
- Context Sensitive Help
- Drill down Display
- Data Migration from Earlier Versions of Tally
Silver Edition - Single User
Where a single computer with Tally.ERP 9 is adequate for your operations, the Silver edition is what you need. A 'user' in this context is actually a computer system.
This edition comes with all the features & capabilities including Tally.NET and services like Remote Access.
With Silver you can manage as many companies (business entities) and personal books of accounts as you need.
You can also create as many users as you need, and provide each with the appropriate level of security. Your only restriction is that these users will all need to access Tally.ERP 9 from the system on which it is activated (licensed).
Since Silver supports Remote Access as well, you can authorise access to your Chartered Accountant, who with his Auditors’ Edition of Tally.ERP 9, can remotely provide audit, compliance and advisory services.
Similarly your Tally Service Partner can, via Remote Access, answer your queries and provide support.
As a Silver user, you can create one Tally.NET identity, which you can use to login to your own system from home or while on the move. Other users of Tally.ERP 9 can also grant access to you by authorizing this Tally.NET identity.
Gold Edition - Unlimited Multi User
Where more than one computer needs to have access to Tally.ERP 9, a Gold edition is what you need. Any number of users can simultaneously have read and write access. Note, that there can be some degradation of performance with a large number of users and we have found that the Gold edition is usable with a maximum of ten users. (Series B will deliver the Diamond & Platinum editions with support for hundreds & thousands of users).
Like with Silver you can manage as many companies (business entities) and personal books of accounts as you need. You may also create as many users as you need, and provide each with the appropriate level of security.
With Remote Access, you can authorise access to your Chartered Accountants, who with their Tally.ERP 9 - Auditors' Edition, can remotely provide audit, compliance and advisory services.
Similarly your Tally Service Partners can, via Remote Access, answers your queries and provide support.
As a Gold user, you can create ten Tally.NET identities, with which your mobile users can login to your system from home or while on the move. Other users of Tally.ERP 9 can also grant access to you by authorising these Tally.NET identities.
It is easy to migrate to Gold from Silver - contact your Tally Partner. Your license will get updated to Gold and you can now access Tally.ERP 9 from multiple systems without the need to make any other change!